High Output Pvc Sheet Making Calendering Equipment Smooth Running
PVC Sheet Making Machine, PVC Calendering Machine
The traditional calender machine is to mix the rubber material in the kneader or mixing mill firstly , then the raw material is put into the opening mixing mill to make it into sheet. While GSP PVC Sheet Making Machine, PVC Calendering Machine can fullfill all the steps automatically, from the raw material to rubber sheet. It can not only make sure the production stable and continious, but also break the limitation that the operator of open mixing mill must be high technicians and full experienced.. Coming from the conical twin screw force feeder, the mixed raw material will be extruded into sheet through the rolls which is vertical fixed on the die head. This PVC Sheet Making Machine, PVC Calendering Machine uses low extrusion pressure to prevent changing the materials' physical characteristics, which make sure the rubber sheet homogeneous and improve the density of the sheet.
PVC Sheet Making Machine, PVC Calendering Machine machine composition: Kneader---Conveyor---Conical twin screw force feeder---2 or 3 Rolls pvc calender machine----Traction machine----Sheet drying machine
Installing & debugging service:
1. After the contract is confirmed, the seller will supply the plan of the workshop, foundation chart and the chart of rubber roller, square axes & all kinds of rollers. All operation manual will be supplied by seller, too.
2. The seller will send 3-4 technical workers to guide installation and debugging for buyer;
3. The buyer should supply the spare pipes and electric wires, and the seller just advices the specification or the model of them.
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).